Saturday, October 23, 2010

We apologize for our extended absence...

So Sally and I have not posted in a very long time. In fact, it's been over a year. But never fear, our kitchen has not been idle for the long duration... In fact, just to prove that Sally and I are not the lazy bums you thought we were, here are some pictures of things that were made over the last year:

Mini Cinnamon Muffins!

Red Velvet Cake! with Cream Cheese Frosting!

...cookies!
Neither Sally nor I can remember exactly what kind of cookies... only that they must have been pretty amazing for us to consider whipping out the camera to take pictures of them.

And just to prove we do eat real food (every now and then) and don't survive on cookies and cake alone, here's some nice healthy pasta and veggies for ya.

Raspberry Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce
Can't forget about the ice cream. Look at my attempts at an artsy photo - I should really leave that sort of thing up to Sally.

Well, there you have it. Sally and I are not lazy bums... just lazy bloggers. But hopefully we can fully redeem ourselves in the next year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment